48 hours left to get your free spot: Join me and Eric Edmeades for a special LIVE webinar this Tue, Oct 6.
Before I tell you why the next 48 hours matter, let me tell you about a car ride.
I was driving to work a few years back, listening to one of our programs, when a voice came through my speakers:
|
And I realised this was the first time in my life I'd ever stuck with any program for 66 straight days.
I was two-thirds of the way through Eric Edmeades WildFit, and it hadn't taken white-knuckle discipline to get there.
It was so easy to follow that I'd simply… kept going.
And just as easily, I'd lost the extra weight I'd fought for years.
The best part? A decade later, those changes have held.
Since that day in the car, Eric's ideas have gone on to transform close to half a million people.
And in 48 hours: it's your turn
|
This is exactly why I want you in the room on Tuesday.
In two days, Eric and I go live to show you the science and psychology of why, what, and how we eat, and the concept he calls Behavioral Change Dynamics that makes the change actually stick.
But here's the honest part: this happens once, and there's no replay promised.
The live Craving Audit, the one thing you can use at your very next meal, those only happen in the room.
In 48 hours, the doors close behind us, and that's it.
Date: Tuesday, Oct 6
|
- 🇺🇸 8am Los Angeles
- 🇬🇧 4pm London
- 🇺🇸 11am New York
- 🇦🇪 7pm Dubai
- 🇮🇳 8:30pm New Delhi
|
Every time we bring Eric in for a free class or workshop, we’re always blown away by the number of people who show up.
But I have to admit that it’s also a bittersweet feeling.
On one hand, it’s amazing to see so many of you take the time to invest in your health and wellbeing…
And on the other hand, it’s clear that so many people still struggle with losing those extra pounds – no matter how hard they’ve tried in the past.
But as you’ll discover in the webinar, getting into the best shape of your life doesn’t have to be the painful struggle most people think it is.
So sign up below and clear your calendar for a life-changing 90 minutes with me and the brilliant Eric Edmeades.
>> Register here for free
P.S. 48 hours. No replay. Once it's live, it's gone.
Reserve your seat now and add it to your calendar the moment you do, because the people who miss this almost always mean to come. Save your seat here.
|
|
|
|
|
Vishen
Founder and CEO of Mindvalley
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mindvalley Inc, 407 California Avenue,
Suite #2, Palo Alto, CA 94306, United States
|
|
|
|
|
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar